What are main reasons for roof damage? How can these damages be prevented? When it comes to roofing you can never be too careful or observant. Make sure you’re keeping an eye on your roof so you can keep it in good condition.
Most Common Causes For Roof Problems
No roof is immune to some kind of damage over time, but many roof repair problems in Georgia homes can be avoided by using dependable, experienced roofing companies, such as Atlanta Roof 911.
10 major reasons for roof damage, according to Buildings.com:
- Roof Leaks and Moisture
- Blow-offs, Tenting, Reduced Wind Uplift Resistance, and Billowing
- Poor Installation and Unsatisfactory Workmanship
- Lack of Maintenance
- Ponding Water
- Punctures and the Addition of Penetrations Post-Installation
- Lack of Safety
- Improper Repairs
If you are a victim of any of these mishaps, it’s time to call roofing repairs in Georgia.
Roofing Repair: The Sooner The Better
Getting your roof, siding, and gutters repaired as soon as possible can save you big bucks.
- Increase Property Value: Your home’s value depends on a roof that is structurally sound and in good condition.
- Maintain Aesthetics: Who wants a home with peeling shingles? Keep your home looking like new so that when you decide to sell, you get the most out of your home.
- Avoid Future Costs: Delaying major roof repairs increases your cost down the road as the damage gets worse.
By waiting to fix damages to your home, you can wind up with more fees than necessary and can damage other features of your home. Avoid leaks, mold, and exposure in your home by calling Atlanta Roof 911 today and keep your house in good shape!